Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Random Dozen

2nd cup of coffee: Link Up for the Random Dozen: ".
1.Tell me the absolute best way to watch a movie.
In my favorite recliner under a warm blanket, preferably with homemade cookies and tea.
2. Do you ever think about your own funeral? If so, do you have specific ideas about how you would like it to be?

I certainly hope everyone else in my life has their's planed because it seems like a daunting task,especially if I was in grief
3. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
this is hard to admit, but I am a taker
4. Vacations: planned activities and schedules, or play it by ear?
One year we had the camper packed and where sitting at the end of our driveway, asking if we should go to Michigan where they were supposed to have a rainy week or go the smokey mountains to get away from the rain.
5. What is one often overlooked item in your home that needs to be cleaned regularly?
The back of the piano it is just far enough away from the wall to see the dust , but not enough room to get in there to clean.
6. Name a cause that means a lot to you.
Jesus, and home cooking.
7. Do you eat a regular old peanut butter jelly sandwich, or do you customize it? And by the way, jelly or no jelly?
We have pie makers that you use over the campfire, and I like to make peanut butter and jelly with marshmallow, it is so gooey and sweet, I call it sinful.
8. If we were having a conversation in person, how would I know if you were nervous?
skip
9. Do you have an elaborate bedtime routine, or just the basics of tooth brushing and jammies?
skip
10. Have you ever regretted something you wrote on your blog?
My family made me feel so bad I almost stopped blogging, They had a change of heart and I get their O.K. before I post, sometimes!
11. Has anyone ever told you that you look like a famous person or celebrity? Did you agree?
I wish I had a copier, when I was a teen my cousin thought I looked like princess leah.
12. If you were going to dedicate a song to a loved one or friend, what would the song be and to whom would it be dedicated?"

3 comments:

  1. Your peanut butter sandwich sounds absolutely decadent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny! The blog looks beautiful. I'm so glad you didn't quit blogging. At any rate, you could just eliminate talking about the family if they get sensitive again and just keep blogging. You deserve a past time.

    Tell Eric I'm going to talk about the pic soon.

    I think you're going to win the award for most unique pbj!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did read your list, but then I got distracted and read the "About Me" part. Sounds like an amazing farmhouse.

    ReplyDelete