Thursday, September 10, 2009

Birthday Potty for Jerry




My big brother, Jerry, is 50 years old. I can't believe he made it to this age because I thought mom was going to have him killed for being so ornery.

Being his only sister I thought it was my sisterly duty to give him a toilet seat for his birthday.

This lovely seat comes complete with a silver finish, and trimmed in blue and gold edging that I learned how to do by watching the P.B.S painter
Donna Dewberry I knew I would find a way to use those lessons. and to top it off fifty candles.
and let me tell you folks that was not easy getting them all to stick. Oh yeah on the inside I glued turds that says getting old stinks.
I have three older brothers, Jerry is second child in my family, and the only one who is skinny, and not because he eats healthy. My brother loves to tell of his donuts for breakfast and hot dogs for lunch, yuck!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment