1. Please share one middle school memory. It can be good, bad, ugly, funny. Pictures or words, I don't care, just share.
one of my favorite memorys is having a dance competition in gym my friends and I had so much fun making up a dance, we came in 2ND place though, thanks to me, they made a last minute change and I forgot about it, It was still fun. I'm Number 2.
2. What's your favorite Beatles song?
Hard days night, My kids and I watched the Beatles cartoon on YouTube the other night, I would put in a link but am not sure I know how.
3. If I asked you to describe your most comfortable outfit, what would it be?
St johns bay jeans and a T shirt.
4. Would you rather host a party or be a guest?
defiantly a guest, I wouldn't mind hosting, but I haven't had that much experience.
5. Do you think we will move completely from traditional books to digital ones, and if we do, are you OK with that?
I love audio books, I can listen to a book and pick green beans, or weed the garden, or paint, to my hearts content.
6. Do you learn best by reading, listening or experiencing?
Listening and experiencing.
7. If you are (or when you were) single, what is the kiss of death for you concerning the opposite sex? (That is, what is one trait or behavior or habit or anything at all that immediately turns you off from considering that person a potential match for you?)
8. Snacks. Salty or sweet?
Chex mix with candy corn in it,It covers both, Its my family's favorite.
but if I really had to choose one it would be sweet.
9. Look around you in a four foot radius. What object is around you that you didn't realize was there or forgot was there? How long has it been there?
a pile of dead crickets with no arms or legs. [I have a cat]
10. What is your favorite Tom Cruise movie?
11. You buy a bottle of shampoo and discover that you don't like what it does to your hair at all. What do you do with that full bottle?
Give it to good will.
Three cheers for Linda, for helping me figure out how to do memes.