Friday, October 23, 2009

Tromp in the woods,Sick kids

squirrels and birds beware, Riley is in the woods!! We are so blessed to have a woods behind our house. I think Riley looks like Calvin, from the cartoon Calvin&Hobbs, sometimes it feels like it.


















Both the kids were home from school this week, we are going stir crazy, I think Riley is well enough to go back on Monday, but Katie gets to see the Doctor because she sounds like she is trying to cough up a lung. OUCH :(

Please pray for us, it's hard living with a comic character like Calvin, just kidding. We need to get healthy, and our grain dryer is down, so we can't get any corn picked until it is fixed.

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe how big your kids are!

    Did you mean to link up to the recipe carnival today? Your name is there and so I thought when I came here I would see a recipe ... just wondering if it didn't post.

    ReplyDelete