1. Candy corn: Your thoughts?
I love candy corn in chex mix.
2. Briefly, what was the first conversation you ever had with your spouse? (or best friend, if you're not married.) (Or someone significant, like your librarian.)
I was a greeter at our Churches singles group and we just got to talking. we were both shy, if I had not been talked into greeting that day it would have taken us a lot longer to get to know each other.
3. Could you ever become a vegetarian?
4. Have you ever dressed up your pet in a costume?
I made Eric's dog a coat out of flannel that was easier to put on her, though it made her want to walk sideways.
5. Name something about childhood that you miss (like Clark Bars, Teaberry Gum, Malibu Barbie, cracking fake eggs on people's heads with your fist and "It's the Great Pumpkin" airing only once a year).
No responsibilities, and my mothers soft lap.
6. Have you ever won a trophy? If not, what do you deserve a trophy for?
I was on a baseball team that won, I was not very good at baseball, we had some great team members who could knock the ball out of the park.
7. When do you think is the appropriate time to begin playing Christmas music each year?
October is when I always want to get out my Christmas music, or when there is a fall chill in the air.
8. What's your favorite board game?
9. How do you feel about surprises (receiving, not giving)?
Give or take its all good fun.
10. Is it easy for you to say, "I'm sorry?"
Saying I'm sorry is my first reaction, even if it is not my place to do so.
11. What is your favorite candle scent?
It depends on the season. I like spiced for fall; vanilla or sugar cookie for winter; and summer I am always outside.
12. October is traditionally "open house" time in public schools. If you had a literal open house in your home (like a reception) what light snacks would you serve visitors and what would you show them (as in art projects, graded papers) that would uniquely represent you?
I have enough handmade woven baskets, paintings, and clay sculptures to start my own museum, and I would serve chex mix ,and spiced cookies with sweet tea.My new chickens have yet to lay any eggs, I can't wait to see what color the Easter egg laying chicken's egg will be, but the roosters have figured out their job, and the old hens don't appreciate their enthusiasm.