San Juan,Puerto Rico was our first port of call, how wonderful is was to get off the boat and see new sights.
shop,and see It was fun to The streets were very narrow and the reminded
us of Italy.
what they had to offer,
I wish I would have bought this hat,
I think Eric could use another hat besides farm seed company hats.
Nice change Eric.
The kids had four snow days while we were gone, and the grandparents kept there since of humor the whole time. P.T.L.
Well back to reality, I m hoping to cover The itinerary as we did on the cruise, the next island was so beautiful, St Maarten, we took a tour and went to the beach, see ya next time.
Now for the random doz. Thank you Linda for giving me a reason to blog when I have noting else to report.
1. How good are you at delaying gratification?
I have improved so much since I have been married and had children. I was so spoild by my Mom & Dad when I was living at home, I will always cherish the extra time I had with them.
2. Maybe a marshmallow wouldn't be too difficult a temptation for you. What food (or anything else) would be most tempting?
Chocolate, is the ultimate food. On the cruise I had a small bowl of M& M every day because believe it or not the desserts they served usually were not as satisfying as my old standby.
3. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being saintly) how patient are you?
It depends on how much sleep I had the night before,
plus the amount of caffeine,
plus the reason for the wait. So
S+C+W= 8 if all the desirable equations work out.
Otherwise minus one or more desirable equations I would be about a 5
4. Have you ever waited for something in life only to be disappointed upon realization of the goal/object/etc.?
Senior prom, I had a date set up by a mom in our church, He was so handsome and I always was to shy to talk to him, but he was a trouble maker, He was in prison on the day of the prom, I'm glade I didn't get to know him after all.
5. Are you a person who takes shortcuts?
Oh yes, if I can do it my way its usually the way I can do it most efficiently in my mind.
6. Which line is hardest to wait in?
Check out at Christmas.
7. Did you wait to discover the gender of your unborn child until its birth?
MY first we found out , but my second they wouldn't tell us,[ Grumpy tec.]
8. Are you more patient with children or the elderly?
Love them both but when kids are old enough to be bad mouthed disrespectful self centred human beans I loose my patients.
9. Did you ever sneak a peek at a present?
When I was a kid, My mom always had the same spot in her closet to keep all the goodies, I took a regular tour through her self just see what was new.
10. What is the longest you've ever waited for anything?
11. Who has more patience, you or your significant other?
Husband wins hands down.
12. Which of the following songs about waiting is your pick for the best? (OK, you may substitute another, if you like.)
A) Anticipation by Carly Simon
B) The Waiting by Tom Petty
C) Right Here Waiting for You by Richard Marx
D) Wait for Me by Rebecca St. James
My editor way too tired and busy with homework to make my post look smart, She is a great person. and wanted to have her own blog, what do you think? is it safe to let a almost thirteen year old going on thirty have her own blog? it doesn't seem to be any worse than face book.