Saturday, January 30, 2010

Another day in paradise.


St. Maarten was so beautiful. We took a tour of the island and spent some time at the beach. It was three days at sea before I could even interact with the sea.



I didn't catch the name of the artist who painted these murials, but they were fabulous. They were painted on a retaining wall on the side of a hill, it looked like a dangerous place to be, to stand and paint.






This was one of the best pictures of our cruise ship because it was so big it was hard to get the whole ship in one frame.

3 comments:

  1. You really saw some beautiful scenes Jenny...I've heard that cruise ships are like a city themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That ship is gynormous. So glad you're having a fabulous time. Blessings, SusanD

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. Your trip seems like it was amazing. I'm reading back through your last few posts I missed. The best part was even with snow days, things seemed to be cool at home. I am SO glad!

    I can really relate to that fear you had.

    It has been snowing here like crazy and we are expecting more! Crazy weather in Virginia.

    ReplyDelete