1. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being a cranky-baby-hissy-fitter, how much of a complainer are you?
I am a whiner , it just slips out of my lips, I need to get out my purple bracelet again and keep on switching till God can get it thru my head that it doesn't help to whine.
2. When someone else is talking, do you listen, or are you thinking about what you're going to say in response?
I try to listen I think my hearing is not as good as it was, or my kids are not speaking as loud and clear as they used to.
3. I just deleted 1062 messages from my email account. Do you have any plans for a clean sweep this month--of anything? I have been cleaning out cabnets in my kitchen and throwing away old out of date vitamins and other products that go out or date quickly.
And now, here are some brilliant questions from a gal named Angie at Angie's Ad Lib who graciously offered to let me borrow her brain. Please go over and see Angie because it was so nice of her to help me out. Thank you so much, Angie!
4. Tell us about your perfume. Was it a gift? What does it remind you of? Do you have a signature scent?
I am so allergic to strong perfume, it feels like some is stabbing my sinuses with a knife. I feel some perfume should be illegal, after saying that, I like to use lotion with scent brown sugar vanilla is my favorite, my kids say it smells like mom.
5. What is your best organizing tip for the new year?
Just do it.
6. What is your favorite comic strip?
Garfield, I think cats are so funny, and the comic strip adds just what I think my cat would say.
7. Do you sleep with a fluffy or flat pillow?
8. What color is your kitchen? Why did you choose that color?
yellow, it was wallpapered in yellow plaid when I moved in and I am not very good at home decor, so I left it, but took down the sunflowers for a change. and left a plackared up that says
(NOTICE THIS KITCHEN IS CLOSED DUE TO ILLNESS)
I'm sick of cooking.
9. What’s the most interesting bumper sticker you’ve seen?
Cant think of any off hand.
10. Do you prefer an expensive writing tool or whatever is lying around? (Are you a Montblanc or a Papermate?)
Any thing that's lying around.
1. What chore doesn't feel like a chore – you just enjoy it (at least most of the time)?
I love to make home cooked meals, and bread. It is so satisfying to have my family sit down together to a hearty meal, and tell me about there day. It just feels right.
12. If your parents often repeated themselves, what is something one of them said more than once?