1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you cave?
Chocolate, Today ,yesterday, and tomorrow.
2. M & M's or Skittles?
3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through?
I wish I can say yes to this one, I have tried,but cant seam to stick with it.
4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning?
I have all day to do what I need to do. So I spend an hour every morning just chilling out.
5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to?
I am so excited, My husband and I get to go on a cruise this winter, its all coming together, I don't have anything really nice to wear, But I don't really want to spend any money on clothes but I don't want to where what I have.
6. Who is your favorite actress?
7. ______ is something that I will just never understand.
How the fashion industry stays in business when they only target on one generation like stick figure teens, I cant stand to see obese girls in tight shirts with there belly fat hanging out.(yuck)
8. How much of a technology junkie are you?
I got a mp3 player for Christmas, and cannot figure it out. I just barely get my computer to work properly. Life would be easier if my kids would be techno geeks.
9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you?
I have 5 birthday cards to get for January, my husband made me put back all the funny cards that make you want to pee your pants. He is no fun to shop with.
10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut?
I always pick out a little different style, but I keep getting it cut shorter and shorter. Last month.
11. What do you enjoy shopping for most?
I guess I don't like to shop. I can't think of anything. Well, OK, I love to buy plants.
12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house?
What have I forgot? I have a list. Keys, check; purse, check; phone, check; money, check; head, check.
I want to thank my personal editor, she makes me look like I know what I'm talking about.
I love you Katie you are best kid a Mom could ever want.
Spring happenings at Plum Cottage - Good Saturday morning Folks, It feels so good to have use of my PC again. The tablet just doesn’t cut it. The weather has been beautiful here, not to rub...
6 hours ago