Friday, June 19, 2009

wood pecker painting


I Painted most of these bird paintings in 2006. I just haven't been able to get in the zone since, I hope I don't have to be in major pain in order to get back to the painting zone.

Painting is my favorite winter sport cause that about all the exercise I get.

Lately I have been busy gardening and going to rummage sales, and trying to get rid of all the extra stuff we don't need any more,

I haven't had a successful rummage sale since I moved from Muncie I live in a neighborhood that was a hot bed for rummages, one time I sold everything but one box full of stuff, it was amazing.


Now I live in the boonies and no one will come this far for a sale, pulse I don't have toys or cute baby cloths to sale.

I am have a bear of a time getting good pictures of my paintings, they all look blurry, I have other paintings I would blog but the pic quality is as embarrassing as my punctuation and spelling ability. praise God for the person who invented spell check.
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Lovely painting. Wow where we live you can't push baby clothes on people, we tried and finally just took them to goodwill.

    ReplyDelete