1. Have you ever fired a gun or shot a bow and arrow?
I grew up with three brothers, they didn't share there weapons very well but I did get to use their B. B. guns after they moved out and left them behind. our family had a perfect place to have a shooting gallery in the back yard.
2. Do you know where your childhood best friends are?
3. Do you usually arrive early, late, or on time?
My husband broke me of the habit of being late, he is always punctual.
4. Are you more of a New York or California type?
Neither, I am 100% country girl, but don't care for country music.
5. Do you have a special ring tone?
6. What is your favorite type of chip?
I love homemade chex mix, I like to put candy corn in it. (sweet&salty)
7. Best comedy you've ever seen is ....
Abbot and Costello, Who's on first.
8. Have you ever cut your own hair? To quote Dr. Phil, 'How'd that work for ya?'
Just bangs, I always get them crooked.
9. If you were going to have an extreme makeover, would you rather it be about your house or your personal self?
My house! it was built in 1899 and hasn't had a face lift since the 1970's and it needs to be updated. I have gotten rid of the sea foam green and blue shag carpet, and orange paneling, but I have other plans I would love to fulfill.
10. Are you allergic to anything?
11. Why is it so hard to change?
It's not, I change my mind all the time.
12. One last question dedicated to February love: CS Lewis said, 'To love is to be vulnerable.' Please share one example of that assertion or share any thought you'd like to about this topic."
Don't get it.
Living Without Fear - “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” ~ Eleanor ...
5 hours ago