1. Do you find it gross to share drinks with family? Friends?auto
I don't seem to mind drinking after my husband, but I cringe at sharing a drink with my kids. They aren't as germ conscious as they should be.
2. What have you learned this year? (You didn't see a question of that weight coming, did you? At least not for #2.) blogging has its ups and downs, just keep going.
and I was looking over my past blogs and found that when I whine I get more comments, Please don't encourage me, I get the whining from being the youngest child of four and the only girl.
3. When do you dismantle the Christmas decorations?
Our traditions are to put up the tree and decorations on thanksgiving, but I usually just take them down whenever, then I like to decorate the house in snowflakes and snowmen.
4. Something you wish to accomplish before the end of 2009 is:
Figuring out how to survive air travel, this will be my third time to fly and the second time to leave the country.
5. How do you feel about winter (after Christmas)?
I think if the sun were out longer in the winter I could handle the cold better, otherwise it depresses me and makes me want to hibernate like the bear I can be.
6. Have you participated in after-Christmas sales?
7. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?
8. Is there anything special awaiting you in January?
My sons birthday, and a cruise to the Caribbean, cant wait
9. If your life this year was a movie, what category or genre would it be? (Romance, Comedy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Farcical, etc.) A craft show.
10. How much time per day do you spend blogging? Please do not lie. I will know.
Less than an hour
11. Who runs your household?
My wonderful husband, I cant seem to keep a checkbook balanced.
12. Share one hope/dream for 2010.
That the war would end in Iraq, and that gods will for my life will be done.