St. Maarten was so beautiful. We took a tour of the island and spent some time at the beach. It was three days at sea before I could even interact with the sea.
Oh my goodness, time is zipping right along
-
Greetings Friends,
Sorry I've been gone so long. I started this post way back and am just now
finishing it up. It is near the end of September now.
I g...
3 days ago
You really saw some beautiful scenes Jenny...I've heard that cruise ships are like a city themselves.
ReplyDeleteWOW! That ship is gynormous. So glad you're having a fabulous time. Blessings, SusanD
ReplyDeletewow. Your trip seems like it was amazing. I'm reading back through your last few posts I missed. The best part was even with snow days, things seemed to be cool at home. I am SO glad!
ReplyDeleteI can really relate to that fear you had.
It has been snowing here like crazy and we are expecting more! Crazy weather in Virginia.