Here are some fairies houses I have made in pottery class this year, I have been so blessed to have the opportunity be invited to be a part of this class.
My name is Jenny, I live in a 100 year old Farm house that My husbands great grandfather built,in 1899 his family has a rich heritage in farming. I keep myself busy baking,Painting acrylic paintings and being a gopher when the guys need a hand. I have one teen boy Riley,and one preteen girl Katie.
Estate
-
Stagione di mercatini!
Qualche foto scattata durante le mie serate a Cesenatico
Quest'anno c'รจ qualcosa di diverso,
ho voluto sperimentare una cos...
What Jesus are You Following
-
If you are not a follower of Jesus, I openly apologize to you for the sad,
mistaken, misguided, and flat out wrong picture of Him we have given you.
If yo...
My new blog
-
Well I tried to go to Wordpress but I found it too difficult so I decided
to do my new blog on blogger. I already know what to do here so it made the
trans...
Way cute here!!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute.
ReplyDeleteI really like these..very cute...
ReplyDeleteNice, Jenny. You're so artistic. Please post a pic of your new dog, if you keep him/her.
ReplyDelete