Hi, My name is Jenny, this is my first blog, I received a laptop computer for Christmas and have been browsing others blogs since. Today is Sunday and very very rainy I cant Garden, Don't want to bake on my day off, I have three paintings that need that,special touch,{ somethings missing} I hate being in that place. At least there are two good movies on tonight. I am going to try putting in a picture of one of my paintings on a rock I picked up on a trip my family and I took canoeing.
Oh my goodness, time is zipping right along
-
Greetings Friends,
Sorry I've been gone so long. I started this post way back and am just now
finishing it up. It is near the end of September now.
I g...
2 days ago
Hello Jenny, welcome to the blogs world! Thank you for your message, I love your sleeping pussy cat, good work!
ReplyDeleteErnestina
Hey, welcome to bloggy world! It took me a minute to catch on to who you are!
ReplyDelete